Friday, March 7, 2014

Philippians: 107 Partake

“Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defense and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace.” Philippians 1:7


What is in your heart tonight?
What holds its presence there?
Is it things that pass away,
Though costly, precious, rare?

Some things quickly pass away-
Some in trial leave,
But assured are heaven’s goods
To all who will believe.

What is in your heart tonight?
Salvation’s precious gold?
Do you hunger after souls
With longing heart untold?

Some things are forevermore,
Because they’re born of love.
Salvation’s joy and happiness
Continue up above.

What is in your heart tonight?
Is the Savior there?
Is He precious more than all- 
Above, beyond compare?

Some things go beyond all time-
At this, time ends and starts:
With Paul partaking of the gift
Of grace which God imparts.

No comments:

Post a Comment